Laboratories managed under the University Laboratory Management Directorate which are mainly used for research include:
- Soil, Water and Plant Analysis Laboratory
- Food Microbiology and Toxicology Laboratory
- Biochemistry, Phytochemistry and Instrumental Analysis Laboratory
- Other Teaching Laboratories
For details click here to see university Laboratories and Services.
Laboratories under Haramaya Institute of Technology include
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Laboratories
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratories
- Chemical Engineering Laboratories
- Hydraulic Engineering Laboratories
- Food Engineering Laboratories
In addition, the office has a Terameter for detecting and analyzing ground water potential, waste water contamination, and other mineral reserves.